Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Slutcracker Profile: Jane Doe

What is your favorite accessory/clothing item/sparkly thing to don?
I'm definitely partial to off-the-shoulder tops, big earrings, and arm warmers.



What do you do as a contributing member of society, and how do you feel about said contribution?
I'm in marketing and PR - now if I could find a way to combine that will performing and get my bills paid, I would be a happy girl indeed.

If I wanted to get you drunk enough for . . . I don't know, the best thing you can think of, what would I order?
Tequila, for sure. The last time I seriously drank tequila was...let's just say that I ended up drinking from a sippy cup so I wouldn't spill any more of it. The last time I semi-seriously drank tequila, I wore my shirt as a hat.



Best song to dance to, of all time:
She Wants to Move by N.E.R.D. If it comes on anywhere, ever, I will
start dancing, and not stop until it's over.

Stance on healthcare reform:
Now, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment